Now displaying: Page 1
May 9, 2016
- Family owned, led and managed business. When the whole family is involved to mold and solidify their ideals and pass them along through the generations, they have the possibility of advancing the family’s ideals and reputation.
- Owning a vineyard. Almost, if not all of the multi-generational winemakers have their own vineyard with family members taking care of it with passion and commitment to ensure making great wines all the time.
- Farming is key. The conditions of the vineyard and truly knowing it is fundamental. A biologically balanced, healthy soil and farming is the foundation of a great and important wine.
- Great winemakers. A passionate, skilled winemaker involved with a burning desire to make great wine. Great winemakers create wines that have good balance, wines that are beautiful when young and becomes more elegant with age.
- Wines that are beautiful when they are young, then as they age a patina is developed without anything being removed from them. This is mastered by great winemakers and wine making families in the world.